We’ have created this privacy statement (‘Statement’) in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to the privacy of the details that You provide to us when using the Site to access our services. When You use the Site to access the our Services, You are consenting to the practices set forth in this Statement.
1. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE STATEMENT
This Statement governs Your use of the Site to access the Our Services, including any dispute concerning privacy. By using the Our Services, You accept this Statement in full. You should read the Statement carefully and ensure that You understand its effect before proceeding to use the Site to access the Our Services.
We reserve the right to modify this Statement at any time without notice. Any changes We may make to this Statement in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to You by e-mail or when You next use the Site to access Our Services, the new terms may be displayed on-screen and You may be required to read and accept them to continue. You agree that We will treat Your use of the Site to access Our Services as acceptance of this Statement including Your continued use subsequent to any changes.
2. WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED & HOW?
3. Personal Data
1. The Site may ask You to provide various types of Personal Data to enhance the quality of Our Services We can provide to You and the more accurate the information You provide, the better We are able to respond to Your requirements! As part of the process of using the Site to access Our Services, We may collect the following types of Personal Data about You (as applicable):
Your email address upon Sign-Up as a Member on the Site to enable us to send our Newsletters to You by email;
Your visits to the Site and the Our Content that You download;
any other information that You choose to send to us, including any request for further Our Services, general correspondence, reports of a problem with the Site, the App or Our Services.
4. Other Data
1. De-personalised data which does not record Personal Data as such and concerns information about Your computer is used primarily to aid the technical administration of the Site, to better understand how the Site is functioning for Our Members and to draw conclusions upon demographic information. It includes information such as the date of Your visit to the Site, the path taken, the IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and Site navigation.
5. HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
1. You hereby expressly consent to Your Personal Data being passed on to third party companies who act as our service providers (‘Our Service Providers’) for the sole purpose of fulfilling the Our Services only (including making improvements to Ou Services) and not for the purposes of those third parties making marketing communications to You, unless You have expressly consented to this being undertaken by a third party such as our selected third parties. Although You are under no obligation to provide such Personal Data to us, if You choose not to, some of the Our Services may not be available to You.
2. You acknowledge that Your Personal Data may be used by Us to contact a Member by email when necessary in connection with Your use of the Site.
3. From time to time, We may contact You by email by way of sending Our Newsletter as well as product promotions, requests for feedback and related information. You can opt out of receiving these marketing communications as described below.
4. Selected third parties: If You consented to be contacted by email or other means by selected third parties, We may provide Your information to the third parties We select and these third parties may use this information for their marketing or advertising purposes. If Personal Data has been passed to third parties with Your consent, You may need to contact them separately if You change Your mind in relation to their use of Your Personal Data.
5. Your Personal Data is used solely by Us (and Our Service Providers to the extent necessary to fulfil Our obligations to You) for the sole purpose of enabling Us to act as a service provider to You and is not shared with any person or company without Your express consent.
6. Any Personal Data that is held with Us shall be retained in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and related Data Protection Legislation and/ or our retention and destruction policy culminating in its permanent deletion.
OPTING OUT: If You do not wish to be contacted by Us in respect of future marketing communications, We will give You the opportunity to unsubscribe to the receipt of such communications in communication that We send to You including by way of Our Newsletters
6. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
1. We may use the services of Our Service Providers to provide some of our business and operational functions so We may need to disclose Your information to them to provide You with the Our Services.
2. Disclosure of Your Personal Data in Compliance with Laws
You should be aware that We may release Your Personal Data when We believe it is necessary to comply with laws or regulations, to assist law enforcement, to enforce the terms under which You transact or communicate with or via Us, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Us, Our Members or third parties.
3. Transfer of Your Personal Data outside of the EEA
From time to time, We may transfer Your Personal Data to a related company, agent or contractor in order to improve Our Services or to assist our security, credit risk or fraud protection activities. Such companies may be located outside of the EEA and You consent to the transfer of Your Personal Data to such companies for the purposes set out here in accordance with this Statement and as permitted by the Data Protection Legislation from time to time.
4. Transfer of Personal Data in the Event of the Sale of Us or its Assets
In the event that Our Site is sold or transfers some of its assets to another party, Your Personal Data could be one of the transferred assets. If Your Personal Data is transferred, its use will remain subject to this Statement. Your Personal Data will be passed on to a successor in interest in the event of a liquidation or administration of Our Site.
5. Other Sites and their Privacy Policies and Cookie Policies
The Site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites or for the privacy policies, cookie policies and practices of other third parties, so You should be careful to read and understand those website policies independently.
7. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA & FOR HOW LONG?
1. The privacy and protection of Your Personal Data is important to us. In addition, any Member statistics that We may provide to prospective Service Providers regarding Your usage of Our Services are provided in the aggregate only and do not include any individually identifiable data.
2. How long We keep Your Personal Data collected through our Site depends on the context in which You provide it and the purpose for which We use it. We will only retain it for as long as is necessary for such purposes. We may send You direct marketing communications for as long as You do not unsubscribe from receiving the same from Us. In the event that You choose to close Your Member Account, all Your Personal Data will be deleted from the Site .
3. Telephone calls: If You call any of the service telephone numbers quoted, We may record Your call. These recordings are used for training and quality control to ensure that We continuously monitor and improve our service standards.
4. We may disclose your Personal Data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
9. COMPLAINTS OR QUERIES
We try to meet the highest standards when collecting and using Personal Data. For this reason, We take any complaints We receive about this very seriously. We encourage You to bring it to our attention if You think that our collection or use of Personal Data is unfair, misleading or inappropriate. We would also welcome any suggestions for improving our procedures. This Statement does not provide exhaustive detail of all aspects of Our collection and use of Personal Data. However, We are happy to provide any additional information or explanation needed. Any requests for this should be sent to the address below. If You are not happy with the way in which Your Personal Data is being handled by Us, You can complain to the Information Commissioner whose details can be found at: http://www.ico.org.uk/
10. ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We try to be as open as it can be in terms of giving people access to their Personal Data. Individuals can find out if We hold any Personal Data by making a ‘subject access request’ under the Data Protection Act 1998. If We do hold Personal Data about You, We will let You have a copy of that Personal Data. To make a request to Us for any Personal Data that We may hold, You need to put the request in writing addressing it to the address provided below. They may be an administrative charge applied in accordance with the applicable legislation.
11. HOW TO CONTACT US
Requests for information about our Statement or a ‘subject access request’ – please use our Contact us Page
12. CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT